Being a parent in 2021 is one of the most unique experiences in recent history. Shifts like remote work, online schooling, social distancing and stay-at-home rules are influencing the way we parent in a big way, and at times it can be very confusing (and frustrating, too!). SHEROES presents the Parenting Conference in partnership with Airmeets to shine the spotlight on how we can adapt, discover and innovate our parenting styles amidst these unique circumstances. The Conference will feature experts - from educators and medical professionals, to nutritionists and stand-up comedians (yes, we need a little humour in these times), to deconstruct things and trigger important conversations. This is a safe space for parents to share difficulties and seek answers. We also invite parents to share best practices, and come together as a community to build a better future for our children. If you're a parent, register ASAP, and if you are an expert working in this space, do connect so we can explore potential collaborations.
PS: We also invite moms to join our parenting community on the SHEROES platform, and share your nuggets of advice, in the run-up to the Summit. Yes, it takes a village to nurture, support, celebrate our children!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Access to Mentors - Learn from those who have been there and done that. Access to a talented group of founders, investors, mentors, and industry leaders.
- Knowledge Hub – Have your startup needs covered through weekly curated sessions, online events and expert chats.
- Demo Day – Gain access to VCs and first-hand experience at pitching your startup.
- Registration process from the 10th of March to 11th April
- 10-15 entrepreneurs to be selected to be part of the program
- Sessions shall be held once a week on key topics like Costing, Term Sheets, Legal, HR, Design Thinking etc.
- The program ends with a Demo Day with our VC Partners